Monday, November 7, 2011

The K Family {Frisco Family Photography}

I had such a busy weekend! I got to see a great family, that I have known for so long. When I met these boys they weren't even in school and now look at how big they have gotten. I think they are 11 and 13 now, doesn't the oldest look way older?

What you don't know is that Mrs. K is an awesome cake decorator. If you are in the Dallas/Plano/Frisco area and need a fun cake for any occasion check out her Facebook page to see her latest work. She did a fabulous Yo Gabba Gabba cake for the twins for their 3rd birthday. The best part, other than it looking so good, was that it TASTED better than any other cake I've had. And you know that is hard to find, a cake that looks as good as it tastes. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment